Tips for Making Edibles at Home
How to Make Cannaoil
- 7 g decarbed flower OR 3.5 g hash OR 3.5 to 4 g RSO (or more, depending on the dose you desire)
- 1 c high-quality coconut or olive oil
- Combine oil and cannabis derivatives into a heat-safe glass jar such as a heat-rated Mason jar.
- Place the jar into a pot of room-temperature water. The water in the pot should surround the jar with the water line just above the oil line.
- So as not to break the glass, slowly bring the water to a boil. Boil on medium heat, uncovered (both the pot and the jar), for two hours while monitoring closely.
- As the water level boils off, refill to maintain the water line just above the oil line.
- Turn the heat off and let the mixture cool a bit before straining it through cheesecloth into a dark-walled glass container and seal tightly with a lid.
How to Make Canahoney with Decarbed Flower or Cannabis Concentrate
- 2 c your choice of honey
- 7 g finely ground decarbed flower OR 2 mL RSO (or other desired dose)
- Prep a double boiler using two pans. Boil around two cups of water in the bottom pan on high heat.
- Turn the heat off and add another pan on top of the pan with the boiling water. Add the honey to the top pan.
- Once the honey warms up and thins out to a more liquid state, add the cannabis flower or the concentrate to the warmed honey and whisk well for a few minutes.
- Finally, pour your honey into an airtight container to store in a cool, dry place for up to six months.
- To ensure consistent dosing, make sure you stir the honey very well before every use because some separation will occur.
Digital Content Manager for MÜV Florida and Zen Leaf Dispensaries. A cannabis connoisseur with a passion for explaining the miraculous possibility of the plant, Swan began her journey with cannabis as a recreational user and quickly realized its positive impact on her depression and severe anxiety. She joined the cannabis industry as Receptionist and MedTender and witnessed first-hand the immense potential of the plant for a wide variety of ailments, deepening her passion for alternative medicine. Swan is dedicated to self-education on the plant and sharing its potential with all. She holds a Journalism degree from the University of Iowa.
The Best Edible Recipes for Summer
Looking for the best edibles recipes for summer? We have you covered with our Dank Chicago Dogs, Watermelon Salad, and more!
Indulge in Vegan Sweets with these Cannabis-Infused Snack Recipes
Elevate snack time with our edible vegan sweets! Try our delicious recipes like Oatmeal Peanut Butter Balls and Blueberry Oat Bars.
Cooking With Cannabis: Cannabutter and Edibles for Beginners
Cooking with cannabis is more popular than ever. Beginners, avoid wasting product or miscalculations by following this basic cannabutter recipe.