Avexia Blends THC and CBD for Targeted Relief
CBD or THC? In recent years, that question has been posed over and over again in alternative health circles and cannabis media. Although both substances occur naturally in cannabis and are sought after for their medicinal properties, they’re fairly different in their chemistry and in how they react to the human body. Many cannabis users swear by the mood enhancement and full-spectrum effects of THC, while others champion CBD’s ability to rapidly and effectively soothe aching bodies without sacrificing mental sharpness. In fact, both substances have long lists of therapeutic applications and can be found in a variety of easy-to-use products.
What Are The Differences Between CBD and THC?
- Non-psychoactive (doesn’t get you “high”)
- Can provide pain relief, act as a strong muscle relaxant, and provide anti-inflammatory properties
- May provide mild stress relief and mood stabilization effects
- Powerful psychoactive element that often leads to a sense of well-being or even euphoria
- May aid in focus and anxiety issues
- Also has pain relief and anti-inflammatory effects comparable to those of CBD
And that’s just the simplified version. Cannabis-derived compounds like THC and CBD have valid medical applications in everything from treating mood disorders, to stimulating appetites, to helping relieve the effects of cancer and cancer treatments.
With fast-paced modern research continuing to uncover new benefits and applications for both substances, it can be difficult to choose a side. And the good news is you don’t have to.
It turns out “CBD or THC?” may have been the wrong question all along.
Avexia: Where CBD and THC Diverge
Enter Avexia. Avexia is a high-end cannabis brand, created by our company family, that aims to thoughtfully blend the powerful effects of THC with the healing properties of CBD for a perfectly balanced full-spectrum experience. Avexia’s highly effective line of products combines CBD and THC in a variety of different ratios so that users can find what works most effectively for them and begin to leverage the therapeutic benefits of THC and CBD (as well as Avexia’s other high-quality ingredients) to achieve fast-acting, highly targeted relief from pain and discomfort.
While some people develop a clear preference, many other cannabis users who have experimented with the CBD vs. THC question eventually conclude that THC and CBD working in conjunction creates an experience that is more than the sum of its parts. While research is ongoing into exactly how our endocannabinoid systems process CBD, THC, and other cannabinoids, it is thought that CBD may have the ability to potentiate THC, or vice-versa, creating distinct stacking effects that cannot be obtained through either substance taken alone. This complex synchronicity between these potent, natural substances is the powerful concept behind Avexia.
With a product line and brand philosophy focused on self-care, Avexia has offerings for both experienced cannabis users and those in the beginning stages of their journey who are looking for an accessible way to add cannabis to their daily self-care routine. Whether your goals are centered on healing or relaxing, Avexia’s full-spectrum cannabis products can elevate the experience and deliver results you won’t find elsewhere.
Why Try Avexia Cannabis Products?
- Produced to GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiative) quality standards
- Award-winning products in a variety of formats and formulations
- All-natural, responsibly sourced ingredients
- Cutting-edge products with proven effective CBD to THC ratios, from 1:1 to 4:1
- Additional ingredients like CBN, CBG, and turmeric contribute to a carefully tailored full-body wellness experience
- Sleek, modern packaging and dosing options that fit discreet adult lifestyles and defy embarrassing “stoner” stereotypes
- Unparalleled therapeutic effects desirable for both medical marijuana patients and adult recreational users
What Are Avexia Tablets?
When you hear about a new cannabis brand, your mind might immediately turn to vape cartridges, sugary edibles, or pre-packaged bud with loud, gimmicky labeling, but Avexia’s branding and product line are more aligned with something you’d find at a specialty health supplement store or high-end spa.
Some of the most exciting offerings among Avexia’s cutting-edge products are their line of microdosing tablets. Microdosing has been a buzzword in the health and alternative medicine spaces lately, with legitimate therapeutic uses having been found for small amounts of powerful hallucinogenic drugs like psilocybin mushrooms and LSD.
Avexia microdosing tablets are made with all-natural ingredients. The bold red coloring of the Ascend tablets, for example, comes from beetroot and radish. Avexia tablets come in discreet packages with 100 total mg of THC spread out across 40 easy-to-swallow tablets. The tablets are scored down the middle for convenient splitting, so you can closely control your intake and create the exact dosing schedule that works best for you.
They have four separate microdosing products to meet your individual needs and goals: Avexia Harmony, Avexia Relief, Avexia Comfort, and Avexia Ascend.
What Is Avexia Harmony?
Avexia Harmony is named for its 1:1 CBD to THC ratio. This is the yin and yang of Avexia microdosing tablets and the simplest formulation. Equal parts THC and CBD (2.5 mg of each per tablet) from the highest quality all-natural sources will give you effects suitable for both general relaxation and powerful, targeted pain relief.
Avexia Harmony Features and Highlights:
- Equal amounts of THC and CBD in each dose for full-spectrum effects
- Includes turmeric and carrot to enhance anti-inflammatory effects and provide all-natural color
- Perfect for calming down, regulating your mood, and easing pain caused by inflammation
What Is Avexia Relief?
Avexia Relief microdosing tablets are a great choice for targeting serious pain and chronic inflammation. The Avexia Relief formula is another blend of CBD and THC, but this time the CBD is favored in a 4:1 ratio. Each convenient tablet still has 2.5 mg of top-quality, full-spectrum THC, but the CBD content here is upped to 10 mg per dose. Avexia Relief tablets are a great choice for CBD lovers looking to add a small amount of THC to their self-care routine to explore the stacked effects of combining the substances.
Avexia Relief Features and Highlights:
- Microdose THC while taking a significant therapeutic dose of CBD
- Other ingredients include spirulina, pandan leaf, and turmeric, which contribute anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
- Minimal psychoactivity reduces the possibility of any anxious or uncomfortable side effects
What Is Avexia Comfort?
Avexia Comfort expands on the 1:1 formula of Avexia Harmony by adding another cannabinoid, CBN (cannabinol), in a 1:1:1 ratio. Cannabinol is yet another medicinally beneficial cannabis compound and is particularly prized for its sedative properties and ability to help users sleep.
Avexia Comfort Features and Highlights:
- The targeted pain relief effects of Avexia Harmony with the sedative benefits of CBN
- A safe, all-natural sleep aid that also reduces inflammation and helps regulate mood
- Explore the benefits of CBN in convenient microdose form
What Is Avexia Ascend?
Avexia Ascend microdosing tablets are another product with a 1:1 ratio, but these contain CBG (cannabigerol) instead of CBD. CBG is another exciting, non-psychoactive cannabinoid whose therapeutic applications are only beginning to be fully explored and understood. It has antifungal, antiparasitic, and antibacterial properties and has also shown promise in fighting certain types of cancer.
Avexia Ascend Features and Highlights:
- Explore the benefits of CBG in a convenient microdosing tablet, pairing 2.5 mg each of CBG and high-quality THC
- Includes radish and beetroot for antioxidants, vitamins, and bold, natural red color
- Improves focus and increases energy levels while also providing Avexia’s signature targeted pain relief effects
Other Avexia Products
People are getting excited about cannabis microdosing and its potential to help users lead lives beyond chronic pain and stress, but other Avexia products are just as worthy of your attention as their microdosing tablets.
Avexia 1:1 Pain Relief Balm
Avexia’s Pain Relief Balm has the same 1:1 CBD to THC ratio featured in the Harmony microdosing tablets, and each container includes 100 total mg of each compound. Avexia Pain Relief Balm can be applied directly to the affected area for pain relief that is fast, safe, powerful, and localized. No psychoactive effects will be felt from this intensely hydrating cannabis topical.
Avexia Lavender Bath Soak
These days, you can find bath products with hemp seed or even CBD in the aisles of just about any health and beauty store, but what about putting some THC in your bath? While many relaxation aficionados have paired a bubble bath with a favorite cannabis product, Avexia Lavender Bath Soak lets you take it a step further and infuse the bathwater itself. 100 mg of the highest quality THC is paired with lavender, sea salt, jojoba oil, argan oil, aloe vera, and other all-natural ingredients for a one-of-a-kind bath experience. When you need to unwind, it’s hard to beat the combination of the soothing scent of lavender and the full-body pain relief of a THC soak.
Avexia 1:1 Pain Relief Lotion
Avexia Pain Relief Lotion is made in the same classic 1:1: “harmony” ratio as their award-winning Pain Relief Balm and can also be applied directly to any area experiencing joint or muscle pain for fast-acting, long-lasting relief. The all-natural formulation includes a hydrating blend of olive oil, cacao butter, and vitamin E, along with a sensual blast of ginger and rosemary.
Avexia Pairing Recommendation — Mag Landrace RSO
If you’re looking for versatility, consider picking up the Avexia microdosing tablets that best fit your goals, along with a container of the Avexia 1:1 Pain Relief Balm or Pain Relief Lotion for a boost of localized pain relief. For maximum coverage, consider adding a container of Mag Landrace RSO to your purchase.
RSO (Rick Simpson Oil) is a thick edible cannabis concentrate that can be easily added to foods for a convenient dosing option on days you want to take your THC intake beyond the microdosing level. The full extract cannabis oil contains all compounds of the cannabis plant, and generally provides sedating effects. Mag Landrace is a time-tested Indica strain favored for its powerful full spectrum benefits. Verano’s Mag Landrace RSO is produced using organic food-grade ethanol.
- Dariš, B., Tancer Verboten, M., Knez, Ž., & Ferk, P. (2019). Cannabinoids in cancer treatment: Therapeutic potential and legislation. Bosnian journal of basic medical sciences, 19(1), 14–23. https://doi.org/10.17305/bjbms.2018.3532
- Boggs, D. L., Nguyen, J. D., Morgenson, D., Taffe, M. A., & Ranganathan, M. (2018). Clinical and Preclinical Evidence for Functional Interactions of Cannabidiol and Δ9-Tetrahydrocannabinol. Neuropsychopharmacology : official publication of the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology, 43(1), 142–154. https://doi.org/10.1038/npp.2017.209
- Lafaye, G., Karila, L., Blecha, L., & Benyamina, A. (2017). Cannabis, cannabinoids, and health. Dialogues in clinical neuroscience, 19(3), 309–316. https://doi.org/10.31887/DCNS.2017.19.3/glafaye
- Nigro, E., Formato, M., Crescente, G., & Daniele, A. (2021). Cancer Initiation, Progression and Resistance: Are Phytocannabinoids from Cannabis sativa L. Promising Compounds?. Molecules (Basel, Switzerland), 26(9), 2668. https://doi.org/10.3390/molecules26092668
- Rootman, J.M., Kryskow, P., Harvey, K. et al. Adults who microdose psychedelics report health related motivations and lower levels of anxiety and depression compared to non-microdosers. Sci Rep 11, 22479 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-021-01811-4
Digital Content Manager for MÜV Florida and Zen Leaf Dispensaries. A cannabis connoisseur with a passion for explaining the miraculous possibility of the plant, Swan began her journey with cannabis as a recreational user and quickly realized its positive impact on her depression and severe anxiety. She joined the cannabis industry as Receptionist and MedTender and witnessed first-hand the immense potential of the plant for a wide variety of ailments, deepening her passion for alternative medicine. Swan is dedicated to self-education on the plant and sharing its potential with all. She holds a Journalism degree from the University of Iowa.
Learn about Holy Union infused pre-rolls, a powerfully potent and delicious way to experience cannabis in Illinois.
Unique genetics intended to enhance the everyday, in an array of timeless formats. Experience (the) Essence cannabis brand.