Featured Strain: G Purps
Fans of flavorful cannabis with a potent punch will likely enjoy the experience provided by G Purps. With its dark cannabis-purple appearance and lush buds, G Purps is ideal whether you’re looking to relax, unwind, or manage the symptoms of a mental or physical condition. Take a look at the purplicious details of G Purps and learn more about this user-favorite cannabis strain.
Originally created as an indica-leaning hybrid cross of G6 and Purple Punch, G Purps is known for its dark purple appearance as well as its sweet-yet-pungent aroma and taste. Often described as a blend of grapes and berries fused with herbal tea, G Purps' flavor is one you shouldn't miss.
The strain is quite potent and leaves users feeling relaxed and calm with a heady euphoria, which is ideal for the management of physical pain as well as mental struggles. Because of this strain's unique effects, noteworthy appearance, and immaculate flavor, G Purps has become a popular choice for those looking to manage their mental or physical well-being.
G Purps Terpenes
Primary terpenes found in G Purps include limonene, B-caryophyllene, and linalool.
- Limonene - A compound typically found in cannabis and citrus fruits, limonene has demonstrated antioxidant and antipathogenic effects.
- B-Caryophyllene - Also called "beta-caryophyllene," this terpene is found in cannabis as well as many spices and can be used to treat anxiety, seizures, and high cholesterol.
- Linalool - Linalool can be found in hundreds of plants and fruits, including cannabis, and can potentially modulate serotonin receptors, which could improve anxiety and depression.
G Purps Reviews
G Purps is an ideal choice whether you are dealing with physical or mental conditions or simply want to experience euphoria.
Here's what some reviewers had to say about this unique cannabis strain:
G Purps Strain FAQs
To help you learn more about this wonderful cannabis strain, we’ve compiled some of the most common questions cannabis lovers ask about G Purps.
Get G Purps at Zen Leaf
G Purps is a sweet yet potent strain of cannabis that can provide feelings of relaxation and euphoria. This can allow you to mitigate your mental and physical symptoms and achieve that relaxed, uplifted feeling you associate with your favorite Verano strains.
Whether you're curious about this strain or want to find a strain more suited to your tastes, the friendly, knowledgeable staff at Zen Leaf dispensaries can help.
- Isles, Caitlyn. (2021). 7 Potential Health Benefits of Cannabis. Johnson and Wales University. https://www.jwu.edu/news/2021/09/7-potential-health-benefits-of-cannabis.html
- Iversen, Leslie. Cannabis and the brain. Brain, Volume 126, Issue 6, June 2003, Pages 1252–1270. https://doi.org/10.1093/brain/awg143
- Yamada, Y., Nakayama, M., Shibata, H., Kishimoto, S., & Ikeda, T. (2019). Anthocyanin Production and Enzymatic Degradation during the Development of Dark Purple and Lilac Paprika Fruit. Journal of the American Society for Horticultural Science. https://doi.org/10.21273/JASHS04727-19
Digital Content Manager for MÜV Florida and Zen Leaf Dispensaries. A cannabis connoisseur with a passion for explaining the miraculous possibility of the plant, Swan began her journey with cannabis as a recreational user and quickly realized its positive impact on her depression and severe anxiety. She joined the cannabis industry as Receptionist and MedTender and witnessed first-hand the immense potential of the plant for a wide variety of ailments, deepening her passion for alternative medicine. Swan is dedicated to self-education on the plant and sharing its potential with all. She holds a Journalism degree from the University of Iowa.
For anyone seeking enlightenment on the differences between indica, sativa, and hybrid cannabis strains, we make it easy to understand.
Gelato is more than a dessert; it’s our featured strain. Learn Gelato’s benefits, effects, and genetic makeup.