So you are visiting a state, or live in one, with an adult use cannabis program, now what?
You can legally purchase and posses cannabis
within that state as long as you are 21!
Before you head in there with a pocket full of
money like an eager kid in a candy store, there are a few things you might want
- First, have your ID ready. Once you enter the front vestibule you will be greeted by a smiling receptionist who will kindly ask for a valid, government issued Drivers License, State ID, or passport.
- Bring cash. Although some dispensaries have the ability to offer cashless ATM systems, most locations remain cash only. Our Zen Leaf dispensaries each have an ATM onsite, but if you’d like to avoid fees then just bring cash. Doing this will help your purchase go as smoothly as possible.
- Expect to spend a little time there. It’s your first time in the dispensary, so you may spend a minutes filling out intake paperwork and getting acquainted with your surroundings. If you’re a complete cannabis novice, just let your dispensary’s staff know so they can explain the menu to you. Zen Leaf dispensaries offer a wide variety of administration methods and product types for every type of cannabis consumer.
- Information overload. Our well-trained, Cannabis Advisors are here to teach and guide you through your cannabis journey. Your first visit will be mainly focused on cannabis 101 and product types. Figuring out what administration methods and potencies you need is an important part of a great cannabis experience.
- Stay Legal. Every state has unique medical and adult use cannabis laws. If you have any questions about purchase limits, transportation, storage, or anything related to your local laws, please ask during your visit.
- Rate your experience. After your first visit reflect on the customer service, the quality of the product, and overall atmosphere. If you find yourself so inclined, please leave us a review on your local Zen Leaf’s Facebook page, Leafly, or Weedmaps. Doing this helps our team improve their service, allows you to give credit where it’s deserved, and provides future patrons a sense of what to expect on a first visit of their own!