Indulge in Vegan Sweets with these Cannabis-Infused Snack Recipes
Vegan Cannabis-infused Agave Nectar
- 6 T cannabis-infused coconut oil
- 1/2 t soy lecithin powder
- 16 oz of agave nectar
- Squeeze bottle or jar
- Combine all ingredients into the squeeze bottle or jar and shake vigorously until well blended.
- Let the mixture sit out at room temperature over the next 6 hours. Every 45 minutes to an hour, shake it until the ingredients are thoroughly blended.
- After 6 hours the agave nectar is infused enough to use and infuse into your favorite vegan edible recipes.
Vegan Apple Pizzas
- 1 T lemon juice
- 2 apples (choose your favorite)
- 2 T peanut butter (substitutions: fruit spread, almond butter, or any other vegan spreads)
- 1 T cannabis-infused agave nectar
- Toppings (optional): blueberries strawberries, raspberries, sliced bananas, mixed seeds, shredded coconut, ground cinnamon
- Mixing bowl
- Apple corer
- Grab your mixing bowl and fill it up with water just enough to cover the apple slices, and add lemon juice. This will help prevent your apples from browning.
- Using the apple corer, core the apples and then slice them into round slices similar to pizza.
- Add the sliced apples to the lemon water and let them sit for 3-4 minutes before draining the water.
- Spread the peanut butter on each apple slice.
- After that, add your favorite toppings.
- Then top the mini apple pizzas with a drizzle of cannabis-infused agave nectar.
- Now enjoy your super simple and super healthy snack!
Vegan Chewy Blueberry Oat Bars
- 2 c rolled oats
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 c unsweetened flaked or shredded coconut
- 1/2 c dried blueberries
- 1/2 t vanilla extract
- 1/4 t sea salt
- 1/4 t ground cinnamon
- 2 T cannabis-infused agave nectar
- Round or square baking dish
- Parchment paper
- Large mixing bowl
- First, preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Then, line the baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mash the ripe bananas in the large mixing bowl until smooth using a fork.
- In the same mixing bowl, add oats, coconut, blueberries, vanilla extract, salt, cinnamon, and agave nectar. Now, mix all ingredients until evenly combined.
- Pour the mixed ingredients into the parchment-lined baking dish. Then using a spatula press the ingredients down firmly until compact and level.
- Bake the oat bar mix for 23-27 minutes, or until the mix is just becoming firm and the edges are golden brown.
- Remove the mix from the oven and let the blueberry oat bars cool for at least 10 minutes before slicing.
- Dig in!
Vegan Oatmeal Peanut Butter Balls
- 1 3/4 c rolled oats
- 1/4 c hulled hemp seeds
- 1/4 c flax meal
- 2 T cacao nibs
- 1/2 t ground cinnamon
- 1 c natural peanut butter
- 1/4 c cannabis-infused agave nectar
- 1 t pure vanilla extract
- Large mixing bowl
- Small cookie scoop
- In the large mixing bowl, combine the oats, hemp seeds, flax meal, cacao nibs, and ground cinnamon.
- Next, add peanut butter, agave nectar, and vanilla extract into the mixing bowl. If your choice brand of peanut butter is very thick, heat it in your microwave in 10-second increments, just long enough to thin it out.
- Mix all the ingredients well using a spatula until the mix seems dough-like.
- Using the small cookie scoop, scoop out about a tablespoon of the mixed ingredients and gently roll into a ball.
- Repeat until the mixture is all gone.
- Once you are done scooping, they are ready to be eaten!
Vegan Banana Bread
- 3 c rolled oats
- 1 1/2 c mashed, ripe bananas (about 4)
- 1/2 c granulated sugar
- 2 t baking powder
- 1 t baking soda
- 3/4 t kosher salt
- 3 flax eggs
- 2/3 cup vegan butter (or vegan cannabutter, if you want to up your dose)
- 2 T of cannabis-infused agave nectar (or infused maple syrup)
- 1 t of grapeseed oil for greasing the pan
- 1 T vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 t cinnamon
- Turbinado sugar for topping
- 8- or 9- inch bread pan
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Grease the inside of the pan with the grapeseed oil and set aside.
- Blend the oats in the blender until they are finely ground and start to resemble flour.
- Once the oats are blended, add the rest of the ingredients to the blender - except for 3/4 cup of bananas. If you stir the mix when adding the liquid ingredients the mix with incorporate better making it easier to blend.
- As you blend, the ingredients may stick to the sides, so to ensure everything is incorporated, stop intermittently and scrape the sides into the batter. Then continue to blend until you have a smooth consistency.
- After you achieve the right texture, add the remaining 3/4 cup of mashed bananas, stirring in the mix with a spatula until it's slightly lumpy.
- Pour the batter from the blender into the greased bread pan and top with turbinado sugar.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out mostly clean, and then remove it from the oven.
- Let the bread cool completely until its room temperature. Then run a butter knife along the edges of the bread to separate it from the pan and invert the bread to remove from the pan.
- Now your bread is ready to slice! Be sure to cut in thicker slices to ensure it holds its form with each bite.
- Eat a slice, or two!
- 2/3 c cannabis-infused oil (vegetable, coconut, or vegan butter)
- 1 c dark chocolate
- 1/2 c aquafaba
- 3/4 c packed light brown sugar
- 2 c unbleached all-purpose flour (cassava flour can be used also)
- 1/4 c cocoa powder
- 1/2 t baking soda
- 1 t kosher salt
- Parchment paper
- 8 x 8-inch pan
- Double boiler (or a saucepan with a heat-safe bowl instead)
- Mixer (stand or hand-held)
- Medium mixing bowl
- Large mixing bowl
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Line the pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Using the double boiler, melt together the dark chocolate and the cannabis-infused oil on medium heat, stirring until melted and fully incorporated. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- As the cannabis-infused chocolate cools, mix the aquafaba and brown sugar in the large mixing bowl with a stand or hand-held mixer, on a medium setting until the mix starts to thicken and turns opaque in color. Then, turn up to a high setting and beat until the mix becomes glossy to create an aquafaba and brown sugar meringue.
- In in a medium bowl mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt, then set aside.
- Next, fold the meringue into the cannabis-infused chocolate. Start with a third of the meringue mix, folding into the chocolate with a spatula until it is almost fully incorporated. Then pour the chocolate/meringue mix back into the rest of the meringue mix and fold the mixtures together with a spatula until fully combined, keeping as much air as possible in the batter.
- Add the dry ingredients into the meringue in thirds, folding until mixed thoroughly, then added to your oiled pan, ensuring to level your batter for an even rise.
- Bake the cannabis-infused brownies for 22-25 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove the brownies from the oven and let them cool before slicing them into chewy, gooey pieces.
Content Writer for MÜV and Zen Leaf. Britt began exploring cannabis as a recreational user attempting to treat her migraines and depression. Finding success, she began to realize the many benefits of cannabis for a multitude of ailments. Her new-found knowledge prompted a move to Colorado, where she was able to medically treat her son with ADHD and aid her family in becoming healthier and happier. Realizing her passion for cannabis, she turned it into a career. Joining the industry as Medtender and moving into management gave Britt the knowledge needed to become a writer for a local cannabis culture magazine in Oklahoma and a leading voice in cannabis compliance.
How To Decarb Cannabis Flower For Cooking
Making cannabis edibles requires an important first step: decarboxylation. Learn more about the process and get easy steps to do it at home.
Cannabis Drink Recipes for Summer
The rise in popularity of cannabis-infused drinks provides an alternative method for using cannabis, and for relaxing after work. Here are some of our favorite recipes.
How To Make Your Bowl Super: Cannabis Football Party Ideas
If you’re looking for a creative way to cheer on your favorite team this year, why not throw an unforgettable cannabis-themed football party?