Discreet Cannabis for the Holidays
The holidays are a time for joy and family gatherings – but let's face it, family gatherings can also bring stress and anxiety. While the cannabis industry and initiatives like the HOA’s call for rescheduling the plant have gone a long way in destigmatizing marijuana use, explaining that herby scent on your clothes to your family can add an extra layer of holiday stress.
Thankfully, cannabis has evolved significantly, offering discreet options for marijuana consumption. The tell-tale joints, bowls, and bongs of the past paved the way for more discretionary options, should you need them.
Whether you're looking to use medicinally, for holiday stress and anxiety, or simply to enjoy indulging a little more, here are our favorite ways to get high on the low:
Planning to step outside for some fresh air during the upcoming dinner days? Grab a vape! Cannabis vapes are used by many for their quick effects and low odor, making them a discreet way to relieve stress or anxiety quickly. The best part is that many people use nicotine vapes, so no one will suspect a thing. Plus, there's a wide variety to choose from, including strain-specific options and different cartridge sizes.
Some of our favorites are:
Go big or go small with this budget-family brand. A delicious fusion of distillate and natural terpenes, each sativa, hybrid, and indica flavor is as enjoyable as it is effective:
- Happy Hour, uplifting sativas in flavor and effect. 0.3g Summer Melon disposable and 1g Juicy Mango cart are like happy hour without the liquor. Get ready to be the life of the party with the mood-boosting, chatty effects.
- Vacay, balancing hybrids with fruit-forward notes. 0.3g Pineapple Mimosa disposable is like sipping a mimosa on the beach, and 1g Peaches and Cream cart? Tastes and smells exactly as it sounds and is a personal favorite of this writer.
- Kickback, soothing indicas with candylike flavor. If anxiety is running high, give Kick Back a try. 0.3g Fresh Berry is akin to your favorite berry gummy, while 1g Rainbow Sherbet cart is reminiscent of Sweet Tarts.
While Sleepover 1:1 THC/CBN, a sweet and tart indica, is an option, a word of caution, CBN is known as the sleep molecule, so try not to overdo it! If you need that extra dose of the soothing cannabinoid, 0.3g Cherry Sorbet disposable and 1g Sleepover cart never disappoint.
STIIIZY, renowned for its exceptional vape pods, offers a diverse array of options to cater to every cannabis enthusiast. At Zen Leaf dispensaries across three states, you'll discover an impressive selection of STIIIZY vape pods. Here's a closer look at their top-quality offerings:
- Original THC Pods. STIIIZY's Original THC Pods offer robust flavor and consistent hits, extracted from their award-winning flower. Available in 0.5g and 1g options, with a wide variety of strains to choose from.
- Cannabis-Derived Terpene Pods. Experience the authentic flavors and aromas of cannabis with strain-specific, cannabis-derived terpene pods. Compatible with STIIIZY's battery, these pods come in 0.5g and 1g sizes.
- LIIIL STIIIZY Disposable Vapes. Enjoy the simplicity and portability of LIIIL STIIIZY Disposable Vapes, delivering consistent flavors and impressive clouds. Try a range of strains, including Blue Dreams, Sour Tangie, Strawberry Cough, and Watermelon Zkittles.
Award-wining strains of the highest quality, extracted carefully for a true-to-flower experience, featuring favored strains Banana Breath, Cherry On Top, Sweet Apple Crumble Cake, and more. Paired with top-of-the-line hardware, these vapes are sure to please from first inhale to last:
- Reserve cartridges, a strain-specific extract of the highest potency and
- Live Resin cartridges, live cannabis flower, BHO-extracted for the most flavor-forward expression of vapes.
Start the holiday festivities with a delicious edible. These offer long-lasting effects and come in a variety of tasty options. Make sure to take these with a high-fat snack to maximize your dose:
Bits cannabis is all about low doses so you can function with the benefits of THC, without the tell-tale high. Each formulation has been created 5mg THC, adaptogens, and extra cannabinoids for select options, all for a more well-rounded cannabis edible experience. Think enhance not overtake, with flavors:
- Yuzu Zone. There's no zoning out with Yuzu Zone. Formulated with 5mg THC, 5mg CBG, ginseng, and reishi, Yuzu Zone is a sativa edible that helps you leave procrastination behind. The flavors are similar to a grapefruit, citrusy, and tart for a bright and uplifting experience in your mouth.
- Guava Go. The sativa gummy Guava Go is perfect for the go-getter who is looking to add just a bit more joy to their daily routine. Each piece is 5mg of THC and is formulated with coffee fruit and guarana for a boost of energy.
- Elderberry Wellness. Soothe your sole from the inside out with the help of Elderberry Wellness. This indica edible has CBD, elderflower, and acerola to add a Bit of soothing relaxation to the holiday chaos.
Encore Edibles are inspired by music, because music brings people together, like cannabis can. Crafted by candy connoisseurs, they can only be described as nostalgic and delicious. The hardest part? Picking from so many options:
- Caramels, smooth, melt-in-your-mouth treats in flavors Espresso sativa and Sea Salt indica. Our favorite way to dose? Adding to a cup of coffee or hot cocoa for a soothing dose.
- Chocolates, decadent, creamy edible with all the depth and decadence of Belgian chocolate. Explore in indica, sativa, and 1:1 THC/CBD options, in flavors Milk Chocolate and Sea Salt Dark Chocolate.
- Gummies, pectin-based 10mg chews that are crowd-pleasers for flavors and effects. Indica, sativa, hybrid, 1:1, and RSO options abound, meaning there’s a flavor for any and every palate.
- Mints, a low, ultra-discreet dose that also provides extra-fresh breath. They’re perfect to take that mental edge off or freshen your dose and breath between courses. These 5mg THC mints are crafted with isolated THC and make for an anytime-of-day microdose.
- Sweet Stones, discreet dosing, akin to very special cough drops that tickle your cannabinoid receptors instead of soothing your throat, each with 10mg THC. Get a taste with Lemonade sativa, Wildberry indica, Peach Mango hybrid, and Orange 1:1 THC/CBD.
KIVA is beloved by patients and rec consumers alike for its premium chocolates infused with top-tier cannabis strains. These gourmet candy bars come in various flavors like Raspberries & Cream, Birthday Cake, and the highly praised Churro, each containing 200mg of THC, conveniently divided into 5mg pieces for precise dosing.
Looking for something low-dose and so nondescript, it looks like OTC pain meds? Tablets are the way to go. These oral options are ideal for stacking – you can bring a vape for breakthrough stress or pain, or even dose additionals throughout the day and night.
Low-dose, fast-acting pills that are remarkably nondescript. Be sure to swallow directly, don’t chew or try to melt in your mouth! Each pill holds 2mg THC with an extra boost for added benefits:
- Boost, pure THC, ideal for improving any activity, any time, including family events.
- Genius, which includes 2.5mg CBD, 2.5mg CBG, rhodiola, theobromine, galangal, bacopa, and L-theanine for brain-boosting, mentally calming effects for the impending family discussions.
- Bliss, an uplifting blend of 5mg CBG, kanna, and theobromine for a happy-go-lucky mood the whole night through.
- Chill, a relaxing combination of 25mg CBD, magnolia, and L-theanine for the ultimate stress relief.
- Go, uplifting and energizing thanks to 5mg CBD, caffeine, L-theanine, galangal, and theobromine to keep you going through chit chat, dinner, and the inevitable games that follow.
Avexia means wellness in Greek, and each product lives up to the name – especially tablets. and controlled consumption. These tablets contain 2.5mg THC with a swath of beneficial ingredients to help you in whatever way you need:
- Harmony, a 1:1 CBD to THC ratio. This is the yin and yang of Avexia microdosing tablets and the simplest formulation. Equal parts THC and CBD (2.5 mg of each per tablet) from the highest quality all-natural sources will give you effects suitable for both general relaxation and powerful, targeted pain relief.
- Relief, a blend of CBD and THC, but this time the CBD is favored in a 4:1 ratio -10mg CBD to 2.5mg THC. Relief tablets are a great choice for CBD lovers looking to add a small amount of THC to their self-care routine to explore the stacked effects of the combined cannabinoids.
- Ascend, a 1:1 THC to CBG (cannabigerol) ratio. CBG is non-psychoactive, revered for its uplifting effects, and potentially increased focus.
Share Your Discreet Cannabis Favorites
Whether you choose a vape, an edible, or an oral spray, we'd love to see how you incorporate cannabis into your holiday season! Follow us on Instagram @zenleafdispensaries and tag us in your holiday preparations. Who knows, you might inspire someone's December cannabis journey!
From all of us at Zen Leaf, we wish you a happy and stress-free holiday season!
Digital Content Manager for MÜV Florida and Zen Leaf Dispensaries. A cannabis connoisseur with a passion for explaining the miraculous possibility of the plant, Swan began her journey with cannabis as a recreational user and quickly realized its positive impact on her depression and severe anxiety. She joined the cannabis industry as Receptionist and MedTender and witnessed first-hand the immense potential of the plant for a wide variety of ailments, deepening her passion for alternative medicine. Swan is dedicated to self-education on the plant and sharing its potential with all. She holds a Journalism degree from the University of Iowa.
Headed to Windy City Smokeout 2023? Stop by the Savvy cannabis lounge to kick back, relax, and let the good times roll.
Last-minute Mother’s Day shopping? Make it a breeze (and green) with our Cannamoms Gift Guide, a curated list of marijuana products.